Follow Me!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Presenting well pleases all!!

Guys, Will you Shave? 

What a question, I think it is an obvious "Yes" for girls when asked about 'whether guys should shave'; but guys have something else in mind!!

To men: very rare if they haven't thought this, we ladies perhaps never understand how much irritating daily shaving can be, they would love to grow beard and waste that unnecessary time standing in-front of bathroom mirrors and shaving up hair which they have removed 1-2 days back. Such a cumbersome work, right guys!!
Souce: Shutterstock/pixabay

To be frank, if we ladies start opening up our bundle of beauty tips, guys would go gaga!!

Anyway this is for you men so no girl talks!! So here goes...

Everyone appreciates men with perfect body, ironed dress, well combed & definitely completely shaved. Even on a job hunt, these are "the must" rules for men.   

Our company too has set of rules of grooming. Men are not allowed if they are improperly groomed and shaving is one of them. HR or security guard doesn't allow men unshaven, to enter the office premises. Sounds ridiculous, but associate has applied leave due to improper grooming.

Other than workplace too, unshaven men are given the least importance. It generates an image of incapability. Basically I believe, men grew beards to distance them from public reason being for the few of them as"It gives fun, artistic look", few more "personal issues" & few being "lazy"; it always creates a sense of aloneness and secrecy.

Gazing at the beard look, others perspective towards them changes. Hence Few a times, it creates dislike even if men are very kind and dear and generally end up being arrogant & annoying. If you disagree see "Alan from Hangover Movie Series". To add on, to give that villainous look in movies, they are  fashioned with a beard.

Well shaved face is always pleasing. Babies, dogs are perfect examples, they tend to have more liking towards shaved men compared to beard.I hope you have seen their reactions.I believe of all the people with a beard, only one person is whom we like with beard i.e. Santa Claus.( the obvious white beard men)


Shaving has an equal equation with Marriage. Ever seen any married men without Shave!! Very rare. Even while searching proposals there is very less chance for an unshaven man.

Source: Shutterstock/pixabay
Unshaven beard reminds, rather irritates me,  a habit of my cousin. It was during my school days, he used to greet me by swiping my hand over his cheeks. It was so annoying and sometimes hurtful. I used to scold him, "why can't you just shave?"

To talk about the men in my life, I have seen a quite a remarkable difference in my husband when I see him shaved. He looks fairer when shaved and much pleasing even if he is annoyed or angry. I think this is one of the rare moments where in even my mother in law also agrees with me.

Now isn't it Obvious...."An unshaven man results in opportunity being missed , be it professional or personal".

So Now Will you Shave???

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette


I nominate Saru Singhal and Vinay Shenoy to take up the #WillYouShaveChallenge.

-Prathi

2 comments: