Follow Me!!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

That Peppy Women

         The book is partial friction as Mrs funnybones is measurably more peppy compare to Twinkle, but the characters are familiar, her family. 'Man of the House' is dominant, Mummiji being possessive, Mommy dear more restless and the 'prodigal' son as she dictates. When we read the book, it's easier to depict as the characters are the celebrities from Bollywood.

My most funniest sections  -

  1. Give a speech of inequality and come home only to hear from the man of the house - 'can you push that coffee table dear!!'
  2. Ladies walking in the apartment staircase with a combination of Salwar & Sports Shoe; to impress celebrity hunk neighbour.
  3. The Best one - In an aeroplane, when a baby poop's, a woman gets her perfume and sprays it inside the diaper.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.


 - Prathi

4 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wished to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore what i'm reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete